Scheduled automatic Vulnerabilty Scan, wasn’t notifying me that there were vulnerabilities.

D14BL0

Hi

I vulnerability scan automatically each week. When I went to check the exact settings I found that although the scanning was happening Kaspersky wasn’t notifying me that there were vulnerabilities. Do I need to manually check each week or would kaspersky have brought it to my attention after a while. Many thanks. 

An Update: I followed Kasperskys instructions to fix the vulnerability, which was to update through the link they provided. That didn’t fix it, and I can’t find the application/program using the nomal windows 10 methods to delete it. Any advice would be great.

When I opened up vulnerability scan to check the settings the vulnerability was being shown in kaspersky this was without me doing any extra scanning but I wasnt notified, so i only realised there was something to fix because i lucky was adjusting settings.

Scheduled automatic Vulnerability Scan, wasn’t notifying me that there were vulnerabilities.

Hello @D14BL0

To add to the advice from Moderator @Berny, in our experience, the Vulnerability scan does not send Notifications, however, the information is recorded in the Vulnerability scan module & Scan Reports:

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋