Safe Money doesn't open on some sites

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I’m trying to set up my Ebay under safe money and I just updated everything on KIS and when I go to ebay nothing happens it just stays the regular browser.  I have it set for Chrome and it still doesn’t work.

• Solution

I’m trying to set up my Ebay under safe money and I just updated everything on KIS and when I go to ebay nothing happens it just stays the regular browser.  I have it set for Chrome and it still doesn’t work.

Hello @debgram

Welcome!

1. Which KIS,  version & patch(x) x=letter, in Windows hidden icons, select Kaspersky icon, rightclick, select About
  2. Which OS version & build, in Windows Search field, type    winver  → press enter, a small popup window will show the required information? 
  3. Are you opening Ebay from KIS / Safemoney or from the Google browser? 
  4. In the Google browser, is Ebay bookmarked? 
  5. In the Google browser, are there any addons & or extensions enabled? 
  6. Open KIS, go to Settings, Manage settings, select (2) Export settings, save the KIS configuration file. 
  7. Open KIS, go to Settings, Manage settings, select (3) Restore settings
  8. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, make sure KIS is started. 
  9. Open Chrome browser, search & select “ebay.com”, does Ebay open in a Protected browser? 
  10. Open KIS, Safe Money, select Ebay, does Ebay open in a Protected browser? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Link

Additional resource
Tutorial by @Danila T. Read before you create a new topic!

Website displays incorrectly or does not open

Hello @debgram

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for taking the time to update us👌

We’re delighted to read restoring the application resolved the issue🤸

Before restoring, If you’d made any adjustments to KIS, you’ll need to re-apply those changes, in other words, check all the KIS Settings, to make sure they are as you need? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋