Running Office; Acrobat on Win 10

Hi,

I have moments when  Office or Adobe Acrobat not respond when I am opening files form learning platform.

Most of the time if I restart the laptop works but also are situation when the problem persist.

ex:

• if I give save to a pdf file, will remain in not responding but  it will be saved in folder. later I can open it;
  • if I go in Downloads and I give edit to a .docx documents it will open. 

What can I do?

Best regards

1. I have moments when  Office or Adobe Acrobat not respond when I am opening files form learning platform.

Most of the time if I restart the laptop works but also are situation when the problem persist.

ex:

• if I give save to a pdf file, will remain in not responding but  it will be saved in folder. later I can open it;
  • if I go in Downloads and I give edit to a .docx documents it will open. 

Hello @ADIADM

1. Which “learning platform” ? 
  2. Operating system version & build
  3. KIS version & patch(x), on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About ?
  4. Does the “Office or Adobe Acrobat doesn’t respond when I am opening files from learning platform” issue happen in every browser: Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox?
  5. Is Anti-banner enabled or disabled for the “learning platform” ? 
  6. Is Private browsing on or off for  the “learning platform” ? 
  7. Before KIS was installed was a check done to see if any applications installed on the computer are incompatible with Kaspersky Internet Security ? 
  8. How long has KIS been installed? 
  9. In KIS Reports, are there any errors replated to the issue? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource: 

Read before you create a new topic!