Reporting False Positive

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello, I am trying to submit a False Positive to Kaspersky. I am the lead developer for the MMORPG, Agony Online, which is on Steam, releasing soon under Early Access. Our Engine.dll is being detected by Kaspersky on VirusTotal ( https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8559d319e63618a270021d1f4e49b8d362bf601d034842f2d434c1955d6da45e?nocache=1 )

We are trying to get our Engine.dll whitelisted so our players don’t have any issues conflicting with Kaspersky.

Our Engine.dll is encrypted using Enigma, so cheaters cannot cheat and hack our game. Engine.dll communicates with our game server for Quests, Battles, etc.

I’ve been able to submit a false positive report for Norton, and AVG, but it seems Kaspersky doesn’t have a false positive submission form?

• Solution

Hello, I am trying to submit a False Positive to Kaspersky

I’ve been able to submit a false positive report for Norton, and AVG, but it seems Kaspersky doesn’t have a false positive submission form?

Hello @SoggyCow

Welcome!

Please submit the issue to  Kaspersky Virus Lab as follows:

1. Zip the file & name the archive “Infected” or Malware”.
  2. Add a password to the file.
  3. Go to https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select E-mail → Contact Support.
  4. Fill in: OS. Application. Request Type: select Malware. Request Topic: select False positive
  5. Select Did not find your answer? Contact support → fill in OS version, your email address, Activation code (for Kaspersky product, if it’s available) & a Description of the issue.
  6. Attach the zipped, password protected file & the password → if the file(s) exceed 30mb, upload to cloud & add the share link to the FP form  “Description of the issue” field. 
  7. Complete the “I am not a Robot”.
  8. Tick the Privacy consent
  9. Select Submit. 

10. You’ll receive an automated email with an INC#.
  11. Then wait for the Kaspersky Web Email team to contact you, advising they’ve escalated the issue to the virus lab or requesting more information. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋