Renewal Of 1 device/1 year Charged £45.99?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I bought the product for one device and one year. I recently and luckily saw on my Paypal a payment made for £45.99 which from what I see is the highest package of 3 devcies/two years.

Why have I been charged this automatically as my renewal price? How do I go about cancelling or getting a discount for the package I already had?

I’m so dissapointed. I only just bought a year’s subscription seperately for my Android phone and have just talked my entire family in to buying Kaspersky. What a kick in the teeth.

• Solution

Hello @harry501 

Welcome!

• Unfortunately, the price issue, is a common complaint about Kaspersky’s auto-renew policy.
  • Buried in their product information small print, they explain it as follows:

“Renewal prices are subject to change, additional online offers & discounts may be available at the time of your renewal which cannot be applied to your subscription.”

• Contact Kaspersky Support, ask them to assist resolving “cancelling or getting a discount for the existing package.”
  • On the contacts  page, select your location, select HELP WITH PURCHASING AND ACTIVATION, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resource: 

How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application