Renewal button shows with 265 days before expiration.

momo

My license is still active having 265 days before expiring date….

So, why there’s a red square with a RENEWAL asking write, on the top right of my 2019 KIS? (I’m still on v. 2019 cause I have a lot of settings for firewall, and I’m not so sure that I will be able to transfer them inside new 2020….)

Win 10/64, added new activation serial (third of a three pcs 1 year license) just 1 month ago.

Hello @momo!

Please clarify:

1. What does happen if you restart the product\reboot the PC? Does the button persist?
  2. What does happen if you click on the button? Please provide screenshtos.

Please collect traces (enable tracing in KIS - reboot - make sure that the issue is reproduced - click on the button - disable tracing) + collect the folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP20.0\Data\ipm

Add these data to an archive and send it to Technical Support.

Send me a number of your request to Technical Support.

Thanks.

Hello @momo,

Regarding  “ I have a lot of settings for firewall, and I’m not so sure that I will be able to transfer them inside new 2020 

Before uninstalling KIS19, Export settings, & during the uninstall, save Operational settings of the application & License information

At the completion of uninstalling KIS19 do a full shutdown of the computer, restart, login, download & install KIS20, at the completion of the KIS20 install, (1sync the device with the MyKaspersky account, (2) Check original Firewall configuration, if necessary Import original Settings, (3) Run a manual Database Update - allow it to complete, (4) Run a manual Full Scan - allow it to complete. 

Regarding the RENEWAL issue:

1. What is the System Default browser?
  2. Has a full reset to default been done for all installed browsers?
  3. Note: Palemoon is not a KIS Supported browser

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello, @FLOOD 

first of all thanks for your kind reply, but, regarding RENEWAL:

what does it has to do with the default browser? BTW, now the alarming RED renewal request (inside KIS interface….) is magically disappeared.

Thanks again, I’ll follow your suggestions about updating KIS