Render time problem while Kaspersky is active

Ammonia

Hello,

While Kaspersky was active Rendering on Cinema 4d and Octane Renderer (plugin of Cinema 4d) takes huge amount of time. If I close Kaspersky the problem goes away.

How can I do that to fix this problem exactly and totally?

thank you

While Kaspersky was active Rendering on Cinema 4d and Octane Renderer (plugin of Cinema 4d) takes huge amount of time. If I close Kaspersky the problem goes away.

Hello @Ammonia,

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky application name version patch(x), x = letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Which OS version build?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Ammonia,

Thank you👌

1. Is Cinema 4d accessed via browser or installed app
  2. Does the “rendering on Cinema 4d takes a huge amount of time” happen for all Supported browsers: Edge Chromium, Chrome, Firefox? 
  3. Have any exclusions for Cinema 4d been added to KTS? 
  • Before proceeding, please create a System restore point, then please try the following, one at a time: 
  1. IF Cinema 4d  is accessed via a browser (for all browsers), in the Kaspersky protection extension, Private browsing, select Allow data collection on this website.
  2. In the Kaspersky protection extension, Anti-banner, select Allow on this website. 
  3. As a test only, open KTS, select Settings⚙, select Network settings, uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages →  recheck original issue? 
  4. IF Cinema 4d is accessed via browser, as a test only, open KTS, select Settings⚙, select Network settings, add Cinema 4d to Trusted addresses & go to  Settings⚙, Web Anti-Virus, Advanced Settings, Trusted URLs, check / tick Do not scan web traffic from trusted web addresses →  recheck original issue? 
  5. IF Cinema 4d is accessed via applicationas a test only, open KTS, select Settings⚙, select Network settings, add Cinema 4d to Trusted applications recheck original issue?

It may be necessary to reboot, shutdown, power OFF & ON the computer to apply the changes. 

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

thank you

it is installed application

so, I’ve done 5. step before but it does not effect I guess.

maybe I should add much more part of app or plugin things but it seems so complicated for me.

For example if Kaspersky is running my render time 20+minutes. If I close it totally render time drops about 8-10 minutes. I guess it effects me while I was working because all the time I use realtime render viewer in the cinema 4D

Hello @Ammonia

Thank you for posting back!

1. Reverse any changes you’ve made from the instructions above. 
  2. Log a case with Kaspersky support, fill in either Chat or Email, select Application Malfunction, Other template; Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community?

Thank you🙏, 

Flood🐳+🐋

• 5 months later...

Go to the Performance section and do the following adjustments:

Select the check box Disable scheduled scan tasks while running on battery power.
Select the check box Automatically disable some Kaspersky Internet Security functionality (such as notifications) when applications are launched in full-screen mode.
Concede resources to operating system when computer starts.