Regional activation restriction: It doesn't make sense that you can't activate this on other region.

Prabs

I already have code for the product and I am abroad. How can I activate this product on my new PC.
Hello Prabs Welcome! You can only activate a Kaspersky Lab application in the country of the online store in which you purchased the license. If you try to activate the application with an activation code intended for a different country, you will get the error “Activation code is invalid for this region”. This will happen, for example, if you bought the application in the Indian online store, but you installed it and are trying to activate it in the United Kingdom. --- If you bought the activation code in the country where you are trying to activate it or if you are not going to return to the country where you bought the code in the near future, please submit a request with a detailed description of the issue to Kaspersky Lab technical support.
  1. Please refer to the documentation links, for what you need to prepare to raise a request with the Lab.
Thank you. About activation codes for Kaspersky products "Activation code is invalid for this region" error

Also, in addition to what FLOOD indicates in the post located above this post,
Quote: It doesn't make sense that you can't activate this on other region.
There is a reason. There are vastly different economic realities in different regions of the world. This causes different pricing realities. Licenses that are marketed for Ulan Bator are not intended to be marketed in Poughkeepsie. Kaspersky has regional activation restrictions, in order to make sure that this intent is managed.