recreated the network rules with the lists of ip, but the programs are not stopped. Firewall problems

Kaz

Hi, after having installed the last version of Kaspersky Total the firewall not works as before, I load my preferences and nothing works, I have tried to recreate the network rules with the lists of ip, but the programs are not stopped, instead if I block all the protocols and any ip for example Mozillla doesn't connect to internet, while Kaspersky updates work always. Before I could stop all without problems! What is gone wrong in the last upgrade?!

Hello, yes was clean, but the problem was another I have now noticed, before the last upgrade Kaspersky firewall was the highest priority in the network process and all the ip were blocked immediately, instead now with another firewall I can see the attempts of connection of the programs and I thought that the Kaspersky firewall didn't work, but I have verified better now and the firewall work. Now The question is there an option to put still the highest priority of Kaspersky firewall? In this way if I block the ip of the sites, the DNS still see the attempts of connection and it is wrong, where is gone the privacy?

No, the other program is a simple firewall that only block lists of ip, before I blocked programs and lists of ip with Kaspersky firewall and I didn't see attempts of connection in the 2nd firewall, now with the last upgrade despite the programs are blocked in Kaspersky firewall and there are also rules that block the ip of updates, I can see yet the attempts of connection in the 2nd firewall! Kaspersky firewall should be the highest priority in the network process and now something is changed!