PUBG Low Restricted by KIS 2020. Can you please whitelist this game again to trusted game by default? [Solved] [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Hello,

I have a problem with KIS 2020 and firewall. Game is called PUBG and this game used to be trusted by KIS2020 in firewall by default. After large update that happend 10 days ago game is listed as low restricted by default. Because of this my ping in game is higher then expected. Can you please list this game again to trusted game by default so i dont need to manually put it to trusted apps everytime this game gets an update.

Hello @Sib3riX,

Welcome back!

• From the image it appears there’s a certificate issue, please let the game developers know. 
  • If KIS is licensed, & you wish for the PUBG  issue to be analysed, please raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, include a detailed history, images if relevant & a GSI & Windows Log
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@Sib3riX Hello!

Please send this file to me via personal messages in an archive with password 123456.

Thank you!

Done

This is the message from KIS support.

Thank you for your continued support. I apologize for my delayed response.

We've just received a reply from our Escalation Team with the following information.

In response to the ever-increasing amount of malware on public networks, Kaspersky Lab has initiated a program to create a knowledge database of all available trusted software.

The goals of the creation of this resource are threefold:

1. To reduce the risk of a Partner's software being wrongly classified as malicious software by antivirus programs (known as false positive detections);
2. To ensure a positive experience for users when they download and use a Partner's software;
3. To greatly reduce the load placed on the support services of both the Partner and Kaspersky Lab. This load is significantly increased by erroneous false positive results.

Participation is voluntary and free of charge.

For more information please ask game developers team to visit: http://www.kaspersky.com/partners/whitelist

I also contacted PUBG Support but still no reply. Hope this get resloved because everytime there is a patch in this game kaspersky move it to restricted therefore i get ping spike for no reason. (This file (game) used to be trusted by KIS even with tons of patches)

Hi @Sib3riX !

The application should be marked as Trusted now.

Please retest the issue.

Thanks.

I just tried again and its marked as low restricted.

I think this is marked as low restricted because of new patch that happend yesterday. But PUBG game used to be permanently trusted by KIS 2020

Hello @Sib3riX

Thanks for updating us👌

The original issue reported was KIS was assigning PUBG as Low restricted🤔

• Which new patch yesterday? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

This was the patch:

https_//store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/578080/view/2073285595619852940

Game still remain low restricted by default insted of trusted. 

Mod Edit : Link disabled

@Sib3riX hello!

Please send me the new file in an archive with password 123456 via Personal messages?

Maybe you noticed how often do these updates happen?

Thank you!

@Sib3riX hello!

Please send me the new file in an archive with password 123456 via Personal messages?

Thank you!

Hello,

File sent with password 123456 in personal messages.

Every 2 weeks.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...