Protected browser popup, I have to close that popup at least twice per transaction. Is there a way to turn it off?

MVPINC.

Each time I try to input a customers credit card to charge, Kaspersky starts a protected browser. That’s fine, but each time I open it (every cc I charge has a new window), a huge green popup appears at the bottom, over every other button that I need to access, notifying me that I’m in a protected browser.  I have to close that popup at least twice per transaction. Is there a way to turn it off?  It’s huge, obtrusive and useless.

a huge green popup appears at the bottom, over every other button that I need to access, notifying me that I’m in a protected browser.

Hello @MVPINC.

Welcome!

Please share with us:

1. Device OS & version → How to find the version of your operating system
  2. KTS version & patch(x) x=letter, → on the Windows Taskbar or Windows hidden icons, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About 
  3. A screen-print of the “huge green popup”, we need to see what you see? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial by @Danila T. 

WINDOWS 10

KTS VERSION 21.3.10.391 (d)

Hello @MVPINC.

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the information & image👌

Unfortunately, the fixed green Protected browser “advisor” cannot be disabled & or hidden → the only option is to click the X in the righthand corner, to make it disappear, but, we do know it will reappear in the next window. 

You’re not alone, there have been previous complaints, it should either be smaller or be able to be moved → Kaspersky have not been receptive to making any changes in regard to this annoyance. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋