Problem with rewriting the IP address, when setting an exception for Kaspersky VPN Premium.

Hi, I couldn't find it on the forum, so I created a new content. If it was already here, a link to this topic would be enough for me.

Problem:

When entering the IP address in Kaspersky VPN's exceptions, it happens that Kaspersky VPN overwrites it directly when entering it, and thus I cannot set the IP address to the specific one I want. In that case, the exception for the VPN not to send me this given IP address through the VPN tunnel does not work. When entering a subdomain, it overwrites it with the main domain, which is a problem. Example: play.max.com, rewrites to max.com. I couldn't find a setting for subdomains anywhere.

Could someone help me with the settings? Or does anyone have a similar problem?

Snímka obrazovky 2024-08-25 100721.png

Snímka obrazovky 2024-08-25 100826.png

2 hours ago, ZenLuky said:

When entering the IP address in Kaspersky VPN's exceptions, it happens that Kaspersky VPN overwrites it directly when entering it, and thus I cannot set the IP address to the specific one I want. In that case, the exception for the VPN not to send me this given IP address through the VPN tunnel does not work. When entering a subdomain, it overwrites it with the main domain, which is a problem. Example: play.max.com, rewrites to max.com. I couldn't find a setting for subdomains anywhere.

Could someone help me with the settings? Or does anyone have a similar problem?

Hello @ZenLuky

Welcome!

The fields will not accept IP addresses. 

Sub-domains will be re-written to the main domain.  

Both of these are *by design*, as per Kaspersky developers. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Konfigurace VPN pro vybranou webovou stránku