Problem with Activation after C drive SSD replacement and fresh system format.

Svaba

So after i bought new SSD and replaced with old one what was my main C drive. Kaspersky seems to not work anymore. Device is the same old one nothing was changed exception C drive. Formatted several times already does not help. Reinstalled Kaspersky it will not activate no matter what i do. The program is so dumb telling me i exceed the number of devices. Jesus its the same laptop its not a new device....Contacted support several days ago no answer nothing. Like its not existing at all.

kasp.jpg

Edited by Svaba

3 hours ago, Svaba said:

So, after i bought new SSD and replaced with old one what was my main C drive. Kaspersky seems to not work anymore. Device is the same old one nothing was changed exception C drive. Formatted several times already does not help. Reinstalled Kaspersky it will not activate no matter what i do. The program is so dumb telling me I exceed the number of devices. - it's the same laptop - it's not a new device.

Contacted support several days ago no answer nothing. Like it's not existing at all.

Hello @Svaba

Welcome!

1. Post a full screen screen-print of the actual error please? 
  2. When you contacted support, did the system generate a reference number, did you receive an email with any confirmation that your request was being processed? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Yea i got 2 tickets open. Same issue error message is i already wrote . Activation exceeded the number of devices. On webpage i even removed the pc after 1 day formatting. Wanted to add it again does not work. Product Cannot be activated cause number of devices exceed the number. Now i cannot make picture uninstalled Kaspersky yesterday after days of trying. 

43 minutes ago, Svaba said:

Same issue error message is i already wrote . (1) Activation exceeded the number of devices. On webpage i even removed the pc after 1 day formatting. Wanted to add it again does not work. (1) Product Cannot be activated cause number of devices exceed the number. Now i cannot make picture uninstalled Kaspersky yesterday after days of trying. (2) Yea i got 2 tickets open.

Hello @Svaba

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. There are a few different errors - all related to activation / device numbers / limits; however, there are subtle differences; it's not worth posting all the document references, in an effort to play hit & miss - getting the right information to you...
  2. Has a human responded to either of those support requests - or are the only responses you've got so far - from Kaspersky's automated system - post the incident reference numbers - that way, if a Kaspersky expert views your topic, they may be able to look at the incidents & see what the delay may be, if there is one.  

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife