Problem accessing Outlook web version after installation Kaspersky Total Security

Hi, I installed Kaspersky Total Security yesterday, I am having problems accessing web version of Outlook. The notifications cannot be retrieved. I can see Sent Items folder but cannot access any email. I am not able to Unread any emails.I am running application in Chrome. Can anyone please help to fix the issue?

Installed Kaspersky Total Security 22/7/19 issues accessing Outlook via web. Notifications cannot be retrieved. Can see Sent Items folder. Cannot access any email. Unable to Unread any emails. Chrome. (browser)
Hello Dipankar Welcome! Can you tell us please:
  1. Operating system, version?, release? build?
  2. (all) Kaspersky software in use:
  3. Free?
  4. Licensed?
  5. Version/s?
  6. Patch(x)? x = letter?
  7. Chrome version?
  8. Outlook version?
  9. Outlook url?
----
  1. Have you tried another browser?
  2. Have you reset Chrome?
  3. Have you signed into the computer with another account, a freshly installed Chrome & tested the issue?
  4. Is there anything in KTS REPORTS that shows any errors logged for Outlook?
  5. Is there anything in KTS REPORTS that shows any errors logged for Chrome?
  6. Have you uninstalled & reinstalled KTS? IF "no" don't do this, just tell us, we will provide a process.
  7. Has anything else changed in the last 48hrs apart from installing KTS?
  8. May we have sceen images of the issue?
  9. Re: "Notifications cannot be retrieved" - what notifications?
  10. Can you access, manage and use all Outlook mail functions if Outlook is accessed via application?
---- Bottom line = (you) unable to send, receive, read, manage any Outlook mail accessed via Chrome browser? Correct? --- If licensed Kaspersky software is installed, there's also the option of raising the issue/s with Kaspersky Lab Technical Support, https://my.kaspersky.com/ --- Please let us know? Thanks!