Phone locked and No option to enter Code.

Recently i tried to update Kaspersky Application from Playstore and after update, i restarted my phone and my phone locked and couldn’t unlock my phone using my unlock pattern.

With no option to unlock, using my kaspersky account, i tried lock and locate option so that i can unlock using my code. After lock and locate option is pressed and Kaspersky locked my phone and not option to enter code or no unlock option available and screen is in same “Device is Locked” position, not moving to any other screen even if i swiping up or down or left or right.

Please help me on this issue and i dont want to wipe out my data.

I tried to update Kaspersky Application from Playstore & after update, i restarted my phone and my phone locked and couldn’t unlock my phone using my unlock pattern.

With no option to unlock, using my kaspersky account, i tried lock and locate option so that i can unlock using my code.

After lock and locate option is pressed and Kaspersky locked my phone and not option to enter code or no unlock option available and screen is in same “Device is Locked” position, not moving to any other screen even if i swiping up or down or left or right. Please help me on this issue and i don't want to wipe out my data.

Hello @New01

Welcome!

1. At any stage before this “lock” problem happened, did you ever use a PIN CODE (not the KIS Recovery code), to unlock the phone, maybe even before you setup the unlock pattern? 
  2. Android, make, model & OS version
  3. Is KIS Premium or Free? 
  4. Using another device, are you able to take a screen image of the  “Device is Locked” screen & add to your reply please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial, by @Danila T. 

I’m using Sony Xperia Z5 Dual android phone having KIS premium version installed.

I haven’t used any pin code before.

My phone is in “Device is locked” position and not moving to any screen to enter the code.

I’m using Sony Xperia Z5 Dual android phone having KIS premium version installed.

I haven’t used any pin code before.

My phone is in “Device is locked” position and not moving to any screen to enter the code.

Hello @New01

Thank you for the information & image👌

1. Don’t swipe, hold your finger on the padlock for 2 seconds, let go, the screen should move upwards, let us know if that happens please? 
  2. Post an image of the next screen that displays? 
  3. Note, the sequence is four steps: (1) Hold padlock, (2) tap UNLOCK, (3) Swipe to unlock, (4) Draw unlock pattern.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

No way, nothing happened. Still in “Device Locked “ screen

Hello @New01

Thank you for the information👌

In one movement, press on & hold the padlock & move the screen upwards without taking your finger off the screen. 

If that does not work → contact Kaspersky Technical Support → scroll to the bottom of the page, select Product help, select Chat or Phone:

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋