Overview - my.kaspersky. Missing software version?

Hello @Steffen Lysemose Andersen

Welcome!

• The installed AV software *version* has never been recorded, in the MyKaspersky account.
  • We also reached out to the Kaspersky Online help desk, they confirmed: the installed AV software *version* has never been recorded, in the MyKaspersky account; however, the agent did say “ That can be a good suggestion we can take up for future updates to the account “. 
  • In MyKaspersky, License, Details, there’s an Add comments field, Kaspersky subscribers may add information, such as License version, to that field, however, atm, that would need to be manually maintained. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Steffen Lysemose Andersen

Welcome!

• The installed AV software *version* has never been recorded, in the MyKaspersky account.
  • We also reached out to the Kaspersky Online help desk, they confirmed: the installed AV software *version* has never been recorded, in the MyKaspersky account; however, the agent did say “ That can be a good suggestion we can take up for future updates to the account “. 
  • In MyKaspersky, License, Details, there’s an Add comments field, Kaspersky subscribers may add information, such as License version, to that field, however, atm, that would need to be manually maintained. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Ok - thanks for your reply. Maybe I was not being clear enough in my question. Maybe one month ago when I checked my clients I discovered that one of the clients was using Kaspersky Internet Security "2021" - and that the others had not been updated yet. Where else could I have seen this information? (And no - I did not detect it by checking directly on the client's PC).

Hello @Steffen Lysemose Andersen,

You’re welcome☺ !

1. Did you, at any stage, manually add the version information to the MyKaspersky account? 
  • We also reached out to the Kaspersky Online help desk, they confirmed: the installed AV software *version* has never automatically, been recorded, in the MyKaspersky account.
  • Contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the Contacts page, select your location, then select Chat with a expert (not available all locations), or Phone (not available all locations), or SUBMIT A REQUEST - fill in the template as in our image, in the problem description provide a detailed history, images & or video: if they help explain the problem & the URL/link to this Community topic: Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you if necessary.

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi again - thanks. 1. No - I'm pretty sure I did not add a comment about version. 2. I actually do not need help from Support - however, I still wish it was possible to see the version on each individual client. (Which I'm actually pretty sure I could in the past - but just where I can not remember). So yes - let's hope this feature is implemented in the future. This thread can be closed.