Not working - stuck on the loading screen

nexon

I see only new loading screen --> Preparing to the start the application. Restarted VM and still problems. 
Cant use it.

Unusable.

K Premium 21.17.7.443

EDIT : cant unistall. I use kavremover but it takes loooooooooong time no progress.... Nice really nice i have traces but i can control PC with mouse. Safe mode same. Reinstall VM.! 

EDIT 2 : Reinstalled VM installed K Premium seems working now..

Snímka obrazovky (13).png

Stuck on this.
image.thumb.png.3a51ddb8edaaf635fc482fef77755fb5.png

Edited by nexon
  • Like 2

I got same behavior ("Preparing to start...") when tried to update this build over previous overwriting as always...

But this is not a VM, it's a system, so I won't reinstall the full system, I'll try to remove this new versions, clean up the registry and try again... but looks like that new installer of 21.17 has issues when overwriting over previous build.

I remember i installed kaspersky premium and then kaspersky vpn and then restart. Both in same time. 

Did you installed vpn also? Or only kaspersky antivirus? 

I must complete delete vm because i dont access into VM with mouse (no cursor there) simply not funktional. Destroyed my vm completely.

After installed fresh system vm and then installed only kaspersky antivirus seems all good. Maybe it will be problem with overwritting previous version. 

• Like 1

I had same window i clicked on yes (uninstall) as you can see my latest screenshot showing empty progres bar thats all... 

But you was successfull 🙂

Btw it is problem which should be fixed... 

• Like 1

Yeah, got success after many uninstalling tries from Control Panel... many stuck, other got dll error and then the uninstaller reverted all the changes, etc...

Now going to install the new VPN beta...

• Like 1