[Non-En localizations]Kaspersky Free cannot install, Could not connect to the installation source of the application. Verify the internet connection settings and try again.

Hi there, yesterday I downloaded Kaspersky Free v20.0, but when I want to install, it shows this, even If i have an active internet connection: (is in romanian): In the Kaspersky Internet and Total Security, the installer works fine, but in the free version, it doesn't work. I even changed my connection settings, but it didn't work. It's a bug or I have problems with my PC because in the past, the installer worked fine in the past versions.

Hi there, yesterday I downloaded Kaspersky Free v20.0, but when I want to install, it shows this, even If i have an active internet connection: (is in romanian): In the Kaspersky Internet and Total Security, the installer works fine, but in the free version, it doesn't work. I even changed my connection settings, but it didn't work. It's a bug or I have problems with my PC because in the past, the installer worked fine in the past versions.
Hello Julius, Welcome!
  1. Were it says "afla main multe" (find out more), what is shown when that is selected?
  2. Please convert it to English, it will help us help you please.
  3. Also, when you say "Kaspersky Internet and Total Security, the installer works fine", have you installed both of those and are trying to install KAV free on top of installations or have you cleaned the system or?
  4. Also, please tell us: operating system, version and build?
Please post back? Thank you

Hello FLOOD, 1.When I press that link, it redirects me to Kaspersky Free support. 2.The picture translation: Could not connect to the installation source of the application. Verify the internet connection settings and try again. 3. I didn't install them, the problem is that when you open the installer, it connects to the Kaspersky servers, and then it shows the "Continue" (Continuare) button. In Kaspersky Free, this doesm't happen. It stays for a while to connect and then I receive that error. I mention that I performed some cleanup with CCleaner. 4.I use Windows 10 PRO, I don't remember the build.

Hello Julius, Thanks for posting back. Re: "I downloaded Kaspersky Free v20.0" 1⃣From which website, please provide url/link ? 2⃣Operating system information: Using Windows search? type in winver press enter, the display will show Windows version, build release 3⃣Is there any Firewall (software) installed? active? 4⃣If Windows is run in SafeMode with Networking, does "Could not connect to the installation source of the application. Verify the internet connection settings and try again" error repeat? ---- *Before installing any Kaspersky software the following procedures should be followed*: (A) Check incompatible applications (B) Remove incompatible software (C) Check system requirements
  1. If all of the above has been completed successfully and you're performing the install, please follow these steps:
(D) Create a system restore point (E) Create a sysimage (F) Clear C:\Windows\Temp , note, there will be some folders/files that require Administrator permission to delete, answer "yes" or "ok" to the popup prompt, additionally, there will be some files "in use", answer "skip" to the popup prompt. (G) Clear C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Temp, there will be some folders/files that require Administrator permission to delete, answer "yes" or "ok" to the popup prompt, additionally, there will be some files "in use", answer "skip" to the popup prompt. (F) Install Kaspersky Free, note, there are a number of procedures, please follow the documentation exactly, and ensure the system is rebooted using FULL shutdown (not restart), between each step. ? If, after completing everything above, the "Could not connect to the installation source of the application. Verify the internet connection settings and try again" error persists, please collect GSI & Windows Logs, upload the zip folder to cloud and post back or pm the link? Thank you.

1.I downloaded it from this website: https://www.kaspersky.ro/free-antivirus 2.Windows 10 PRO, version 1903, OS compile 18362.356 3.No, I use the Windows's firewall. 4.I cannot run the installer in Safe Mode, it says that the program cannot be installed in Safe Mode. Also, there aren't any other incompatible software (with exception of Windows Defender) 5.The PC has the necessary system requirements. However, this didn't help me. I used that GetSystemInfo tool, and here is the zip file.

1.I downloaded it from this website: https://www.kaspersky.ro/free-antivirus 2.Windows 10 PRO, version 1903, OS compile 18362.356 2. I use the Windows's firewall. 4.The PC has the necessary system requirements.
Hello Julius, Thank you for posting back. There is incompatible software on the system. Have you followed steps A to G exactly? Also, what / which Windows profile is being used to run the installer? Please let me know? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to install the Czech version of KFA 2020 on several other computers and still the same problem. However, if I use, for example, the Polish language version of KFA2020, the web installer runs without problems on every computer.

• 3 weeks later...