New user. What's new 2021? Turn off PC after full scan? Hebrew language?

lolmit

Hello,

New user to Kaspersky internet security 2021 i have moved from ‘Panda dome’.

​​​​​​​1.There is differents between Kaspersky internet security 2021 to 2020?

​​​​​​​2.As i said i have moved from ‘Panda dome’ and in Panda i had option to turn off the computer every time full scans were finished. How can i do it in Kaspersky?

3.Hebrew language are available?

Hello @lolmit

Welcome!

1. Difference between Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2021 to 2020? Yes, not in product functionality, but, new interface & changed features.
  2. Turn off computer after Full scan? The option was previously available, it's been removed in v21. Kaspersky have committed to restoring it in an upcoming version. 
  3. Hebrew language available? Unfortunately no. 
  4. Note, v20. is no longer available. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

References:

KIS 21. What’s new

Hello @lolmit

Welcome!

1. Difference between Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2021 to 2020? Yes, not in product functionality, but, new interface & changed features.
  2. Turn off computer after Full scan? The option was previously available, it's been removed in v21. Kaspersky have committed to restoring it in an upcoming version. 
  3. Hebrew language available? Unfortunately no. 
  4. Note, v20. is no longer available. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

References:

KIS 21. What’s new

When will the upcoming version will be released? this function is really important for me.

Hello @lolmit

1. The option is really important to many people, that’s why Kaspersky is restoring it. 
  2. Kaspersky never give exact dates, any anticipated dates are subject to change: all version, patches, updates & bug fixes are released in staggered distributions, the Kaspersky developers will have a timeframe they’re working with, the specifics of that information is not available atm. 
  3. In topic Where is command to shut down after scan? It is gone raised by @scott14; on the 1st September, 2020, @Igor Kurzin said “This option will return in one of the coming versions of 2021.”

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @lolmit

1. The option is really important to many people, that’s why Kaspersky is restoring it. 
  2. Kaspersky never give exact dates, any anticipated dates are subject to change: all version, patches, updates & bug fixes are released in staggered distributions, the Kaspersky developers will have a timeframe they’re working with, the specifics of that information is not available atm. 
  3. In topic Where is command to shut down after scan? It is gone raised by @scott14; on the 1st September, 2020, @Igor Kurzin said “This option will return in one of the coming versions of 2021.”

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Does the “Turn off computer after Full scan” option is available now?

Hello @lolmit

The process is supposed to be automatic, in that, the patch will arrive silently, you will not know when it’s arrived; after it’s arrived, it waits for 7 days, if, in that 7 days, the computer has not been rebooted, the applications will show a “device requires a reboot” recommendation, in the Kaspersky Notification centre, the Kaspersky icon, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, will turn red & in your MyKaspersky account, the device icon will be yellow/orange & the MyKaspersky Notification centre will show a message stating the “device requires a reboot

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @lolmit

The process is supposed to be automatic, in that, the patch will arrive silently, you will not know when it’s arrived; after it’s arrived, it waits for 7 days, if, in that 7 days, the computer has not been rebooted, the applications will show a “device requires a reboot” recommendation, in the Kaspersky Notification centre, the Kaspersky icon, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, will turn red & in your MyKaspersky account, the device icon will be yellow/orange & the MyKaspersky Notification centre will show a message stating the “device requires a reboot

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I see , 

Thank you i will patiently wait.

Do you maybe know why my Kaspersky is not updated automaticaly his database and i need to do it every time manually in ‘Database Update’ ?

Hello @lolmit

Welcome back! 

Do you maybe know why my Kaspersky is not updated automatically his database and i need to do it every time manually in ‘Database Update’ ?

Hello @lolmit

Welcome back!

1. Has KIS “not updating automatically” always existed or is it a new problem?  

Let us know the outcome please? 

Thank you??

Flood?+?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @lolmit

Welcome back! 

Do you maybe know why my Kaspersky is not updated automatically his database and i need to do it every time manually in ‘Database Update’ ?

Hello @lolmit

Welcome back!

1. Has KIS “not updating automatically” always existed or is it a new problem?  

Let us know the outcome please? 

Thank you??

Flood?+?

Its been never updated alone, i did it always manually!