New problem I have

idrees
Go to solution Solved by idrees,

Hi I'm Reese in Toronto Canada ?? and I'm a Kaspersky subscriber since long and I'm a careful person online so that I stay out of trouble and that's why I have Kaspersky and just recently I installed a few dating apps and Facebook and since then my Samsung galaxy a50 instead of going to sleep to a Black Screen it shows a Black Screen with the message " No Photo Selected " When I'm doing no such thing and please I'm always connected to Kaspersky so do what you can to help me please 

6 hours ago, idrees said:

Samsung galaxy a50 || I have Kaspersky, just recently I installed a few dating apps and Facebook and since then my a50, instead of going to sleep to a Black Screen it shows a Black Screen with the message " No Photo Selected ", when I'm doing no such thing.

I'm always connected to Kaspersky.

What you can to help me please? 

Hello @idreesReese, 

Welcome!

May we know the following please: 

1. The Android a50 OS version & UI information, refer: How to find the OS version?
  2. Is the installed software Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Standard
  3. The Kaspersky software version, refer: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?
  4. Has the Kaspersky Full scan been run? 
  5. In Kaspersky, select My Apps, which permissions are showing for the Dating apps & Facebook & also, are there any Special permissions for either of them as well? 
  6. Are there any apps installed on the phone - that you don't recognise
  7. Are there any apps in Battery & Device care that are on alarm? 
  8. Have the generic phone sleep settings been re-checked? 
  9. Have each individual app permissions been rechecked? 
  10. Has the Kaspersky Weak Settings Scan been run? 
  11. Has Developer/Admin/Root access granted for the phone?
  12. Is the phone backed-up on a regular basis? 
  13. Have the dating apps been reset, with their cache cleared, then uninstalled, then the Android powered OFF, wait 5 minutes, power ON & the "Black Screen with the message No Photo Selectedissue rechecked & then the same for Facebook? 

Please post back?
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Modified 10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

hi , i'm back with a solution and if your phone doesnt go to sleep but instead it shows a "" No photos selected "" then it means that you have the screensaver activated but no photo selected for the screensaver  ,,, thanks everyone here best regards from Toronto , Reese

• Like 1