new key of Ebay

bigkenny
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hi,

I just bought a new license same product 3 pcs 1 user and wanted it to renew my current license when it run out in 51 days. But it will not work it says if I continue it will delete my current one with the possible loss of 51 days.

Will this key I bought work for me if I use it in 51 days…….. I bought it of EBay, So will this key  work for me in 51 days??

I sent message to support but still waiting for real answer (I gave them my key file I bought).

The person I bought it from on EBay told me to get back to him in 50 days and if it does not work he will resend new key/code but that’s out of my guarantee with EBay so I might lose out if does not work?

Yes it was a chance/hope it would work. I got answer from support who said that the license is purchased from e-store and it is not supposed to be sold on eBay. If it was a recent purchase, you may try getting in touch with the seller for a refund.

So going through Ebay for return of money……..

I`ve been in touch with the seller and he’s returned my full payment today gone back into my paypal account so that was good.  Support has sent me a discount voucher so that was a good turn out then, I will use it near the end of my licence in about 50 days  😀

EBay.com is as secure to apply as an e-commerce website, as maximum those who promote gadgets on eBay achieve this honestly. eBay additionally protects using your credit score card thru its online transaction offerings and has money-again guarantees. eBay is one of the oldest and maximum famous on-line marketplaces for motives inclusive of these