Network Attack Detected From My PC??

Heyal,

I'm constantly getting these network attacks and basically everyone has the same IP 192.168.1.xxx right? well, i finally called AT&T they said everything looked fine... ahhhh still not convinced!
The ip 192.168.1.254 says to be part of my network... huh? I am rarely on this pc since it's basically a zombie and having to get the paddles
*\@!@/* =- CLEAR -= Gives me the feeling, on the one hand, it's more susceptible and on the other hand, it's lack of use is just still confusing.
These port scans range from Scan.Generic.PortScan.TCP and the DoS.Generic.Flood.TCPSYN

User: Me/Me???
User type: Active user
Component: Network Attack Blocker
Result Description: Blocked
Name: Scan.Generic.PortScan.TCP
Object: TCP from 192.168.1.254 at 192.168.1.251:873
Additional: 192.168.1.251
Databases release date: 5/23/2023 5:36:00 PM

So is it coming from my pc? Is there someone getting inside my pc and using my pc to do these attacks? It's always when I boot up that these attacks start and after about 12 of them it stops. Are these False Positives? Am I being the fall guy for these attacks? can someone please help me and explain to me what, why, where, how, and how to make it all stop and be safe?

Thank you in advance,
Me

ps The file wasn't accepted do to the report being in a pdf and a text but here is a screen shot of the interactive detection, this is new, if i put to much info above in the description of the attack please edit if necessary, thank you~

5-27-2023 Network Attack AND Interactive Services Detected.jpg

@Southern Belle Welcome.

Above IP numbers  192.168.x.xxx  are pointing to local network devices, you shouldn’t worry about this issue. Please run a Kaspersky scan and no detections means your system is clean. Did you view the PDF message ?
For a second opinion you can always contact Kaspersky Technical Support.

Also please see → Read before you create a new topic!