Need my website scanned by Kaspersky to remove grey tag

Hello, I would appreciate it very much if you could scan my site [removed] so that the browser will replace the grey box (unscanned) and replace with a green one).  Thank You very much.

Edited by Schulte
Link removed

Hello @ALNewby, welcome.

The icon refers only to the reputation of a website. It is an automated process, a scan has no influence.
So, unfortunately, you will have to wait and see.

On 6/5/2019 at 10:58 AM, Guest said:

Icons in search results are displayed according to our Reputation Service (KSN). I guess everyone knows what the reputation is. It is about user's opinion. It shows how many our users trust a website (or consider it's dangerous). Grey icon means that there are still not enough opinions of our users. It is obviously connected to a website popularity and visiting rate. But it does not mean that the website is infected. Our databases will not detect and block safe website. But the reputation is a bit different from databases. Threat Intelligence Portal  can say that the website has not a malware but it will still have Grey icon until enough user opinions is not collected. Once it is - the website gets Green or Red icon in the reputation service. There is nothing to do from our side or from owner's side in order to add the website to the Reputation service. It is totally automated process. Reputation is not about viruses, it is about trustfulness.
Hope this helps.

Kaspersky Security Network: Grey icon in search results || Серый значок возле сайта в поисковой выдаче

• Like 1