My website is infected by HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

Hi everyone

Please help

My website has been access denied :

Prevented downloading of a dangerous object

Prevented downloading of a malicious file or other object designed to infect your computer with malware that will slow it down, break the system or lead to other problems.

You were protected from downloading this object by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk.

Detected: 03/10/2023 10:29:19

[Removed]

Web address:  “https: //alstraining.edu.vn/“

Reason: object is infected HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

I tried to check the website with your threat intelligence portal and it passed all - no viruses found

Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal — Report — https://dichvukhovan.vn/

Edited by Berny

Hello @KevinDang

Welcome!

1. *Please don't post a contaminated OR potentially contaminated URL to the Community website - as (you) have done under Hide details & the Web address, instead, post the KIS Report*
  2. Follow *all steps* in this Kaspersky guide: Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do?

Please share the outcome with the Community when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

image.thumb.jpeg.d7dcf696d70f8288f2a4df9d94489963.jpeg    image.thumb.jpeg.915efff2c9ad64adf03b2d96c2bc6313.jpeg

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

@KevinDang ↓ From Kaspersky Virus Lab ↓

"Hello,

This is not a false alarm. This site is infected.
Here is the malicious code:
"...<script>(function(){try {let/*_iazsdbmg*/....."
If you are a webmaster, please remove the above code from the page. Also we strongly recommend that you change passwords to all services that can be used to modify website contents because they may have been stolen.

Best regards, xxxxxx xxxxxxx, Malware Analyst
39A/3 Leningradskoe Shosse, Moscow, 125212, Russia Tel./Fax: + 7 (495) 797 8700"

• Like 1