My KIS Activation code exceeded activation time but it is valid for 18-01- 2020 . [Closed]

Rahim
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

My KIS Activation code exceeded activation time but it is valid for 18-01- 2020 . I request for reset the activation code ID INC000010690157 , on 11-8-2019 , I received a automotive respond but the problem not yet solved , please help .

• Solution
INC000010690157 , on 11-8-2019 , I received a automotive respond but the problem not yet solved , please help .
Hello Rahim, Welcome! Ordinarily, AFTER an INC is raised, Technical Support (human) respond within 3 business days, the 11th was Sunday. ---- If you're concerned about response time, reply to the automated email, advise the team of your concerns. ---- The Community cannot see INC000010690157, nor can we assist with licensing/activation issues. That can only be done by the Technical Team. Best regards.

Hi Rahim, In addition to what FLOOD mentioned, I would suggest that you contact the support team for kaspersky via chat or via phone for a faster resolution of the issue that you are getting. You can chat with an expert at: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/AU then choose your region. Or, you can also contact them by clicking on 'Call Support' to get their phone number. Regards,

Logged INC000010690157 , on 11-8-2019 , I received a automotive respond but the problem not yet solved , please help .
Hello Rahim, Thanks for letting me know. Please follow my original advice - reply to the automated email, advise the Technical Support team of your concerns.
  1. You only have access to Support via your online account, which you've already done.
  2. Any follow up contact is effective if you reply to the automated email, that will remind the Kaspersky Web/Email Team (human) of your concerns
  3. If they've not contacted you by Thursday 15th August 2019 10:00am, please update your post so we can help.
& General articles: Purchasing and licensing: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy/13278 Thanks:pray_tone3: