My Kaspersky/KTS: the 2nd account does not showing any registered devices with one license key.

Tayyab

Hi,

I recently bought the KTS license and associated with mykaspersky account it’s working ok and showing one device which is fine.

For testing purpose the authenticity of the key I have signup mykaspersky account with my different email id and entered the Kaspersky license key over there and it is accepted there too ! however no device is showing well in my thought it shouldn't be added the key in first place, because it was already registered with my first email and what if anyone have the key and can create account like me with this key.

1: The problem is here the that the 2nd account does not showing any registered devices with one license key. while in my case my KTS is already login with my first account and registered with same key. This is the major blunder from kaspersky. It should be fix on highest priority.

2: now I’m confused you can say the scary part is what if others as well have this key and registered different account with more devices!

3: How do i un-link my 2nd account with this key which I’m fine to registered only with one my account.

1: How do i un-link my 2nd account with this key? 

Hello @Tayyab

Please remember, we have no idea what information you already knew and have implemented, unless you tell us. 

If you’ve added the already activated code to a second MyKaspersky account & you wish to delete it, you must log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support

If you believe there’s a security exposure & or bug, you may wish to raise that with the Technical Team at the same time as they are assisting you fix the problem you created

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in the MyKaspersky account.

🌀 Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋