My Kaspersky Account: when these keys will expire, will disappeared from “my licenses” on my kaspersky completely or will they look like expired ? [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Hello !!! I have a little question, I bought few days ago the KIS for windows and KIS for android and I entered the two keys into my kaspersky account, when these keys will expire, will disappeared from “my licenses” on my kaspersky completely or will they look like expired ?? And if they still look like expired can I manualy removed them, because there is no such an option from what I looked  ?? Thanks in advance and sorry for my english !!

Hello !!! when these keys will expire, will disappeared from “my licenses” on my kaspersky completely or will they look like expired ?? And if they still look like expired can I manualy removed them. 

Hello @bep1995,

Your english is great, do not worry👌

Expired licenses show as expired. 

Expired licenses can be hidden by selecting Hide.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @bep1995

Adding on to @Schulte’s last reply, on the MyKaspersky account Licenses tab, there are 3 License categories, ALL, ACTIVE, INACTIVE: 

Note, INACTIVE is not shown if NO expired licenses exist. 

All expired Licenses will only be visible if:

1. An expired License is not hidden.
  2. ALL tab is selected.
  3. INACTIVE tab is selected. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @bep1995,

You’re very welcome👌

It used to be, there was no HIDE option, the only way was to contact the Technical Team, they would “manually” hide an expired License; Kaspersky has now given Kaspersky Customers better control of the License interface by introducing the HIDE option🤸

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳