My file is deleted by KIS as a Trojan horse and cannot be retrieved, game mod .exe

SDEa

I just started using KIS. When I was about to open one of my files, the file was judged by KIS as a Trojan horse and deleted to the quarantine area.

I tried to restore the file from the quarantine area, but it was quickly deleted by KIS to the quarantine area again.

I finally understand that I need to add exclusions before trying to restore. I added the folder of the file path to the exclusion list and tried to restore again.
But this doesn't work, the file is still deleted. And there is no such file in the quarantine area.
I don't know where I can retrieve my files. I am pretty sure this is not a Trojan file.

file path D:\Game\mod\30\WA2.exe

I try to add to the exclusion list:

path “D:\Game\mod\30\WA2.exe“   Object ”* “ hash “*”  All components

or

path “D:\Game\mod\30\“   Object ”* “ hash “*”  All components

or

path “D:\Game\mod\30\*“  Object ”* “ hash “*”  All components

When I restored the file, it was still deleted, and now I cannot find my file in the quarantine area.

@SDEa Welcome.

Only if you trust the object please try this :

• Disable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically
  • Kaspersky will ask you to decide which action to take on detected objects
  • Chose for “Quarantine”
  • Restore the  quarantined object
  • ⚠ Create an exclusion rule for the object ⚠
  • Enable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically

Thank you for your answer.
After the file has been deleted to the quarantine area several times, the file cannot be found in the quarantine area now. How can I retrieve my files?
Will KIS delete the file permanently after quarantining the same file multiple times?

@SDEa Welcome.

Only if you trust the object please try this :

• Disable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically
  • Kaspersky will ask you to decide which action to take on detected objects
  • Chose for “Quarantine”
  • Restore the  quarantined object
  • ⚠ Create an exclusion rule for the object ⚠
  • Enable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically

Thank you for your answer.
After the file has been deleted to the quarantine area several times, the file cannot be found in the quarantine area now. How can I retrieve my files?
Will KIS delete the file permanently after quarantining the same file multiple times?

@SDEa Did you try above suggestion?

Your answer has made me understand how to set the whitelist correctly.
But the files previously quarantined by KIS have disappeared.
The KIS log shows that the file was quarantined after the backup was created, but I did not see it in the quarantine area.
The file size is less than 500KB.

@SDEa Can’t you download the file ?

It is a local file, the file path mentioned above is “D:\Game\mod\30\WA2.exe”.

This file disappeared after being quarantined by KIS many times. I mean there is no such file in the quarantine area of KIS.

This file disappeared after being quarantined by KIS many times. I mean there is no such file in the quarantine area of KIS.
I want to find my file.

I want to find my file.

I was meet that problem before,the answer is not,I had to recover data through other software.

I want to find my file.

I was meet that problem before,the answer is not,I had to recover data through other software.

It turns out that this mechanism is terrible. If the important files are deleted and there is no backup, the consequences will be disastrous.