Movies & tv is attempting to create an embedded key

Windows 10 KIS 21.3.10.391G When I play a video I receive  a message about embedded keys and the allow or deny question. Trying to figure out what to make of this. Odd the log shows allowed, I didn’t click anything. I am thinking maybe Microsoft didn’t white list something.

Application: Movies & TV
Application name: Video.UI.exe
Protocol direction: Outbound
Protocol: TCP
Remote address: 2600:1407:1c00:187::57
Remote port: 443
Local address: (cleared)
Local port: 56153
Zone: Public network
User: DESKTOP-B05644N\doyle
User type: Active user
Rule: KLPublic

Hello @SoxSideIrish

Welcome!

• We’ve also seen this alert since patch(g), altho not for Video.UI.exe. 
  1. IF Additional actions is selected, what shows please?
  2. KIS has defined the app as Low Restricted.
  3. In Windows, Movies & TV, select Reset, select Uninstall → allow the uninstall of the app to complete. 
  4. In KIS, select Settings⚙, select Manage Settings, select Export, save the KIS current application settings → do not import this file.

5. In (KIS), Manage Settings, select Restore, this will refresh KIS. 

6. Shutdown/power OFF the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power ON, login, make sure KIS is running. 

7. Run a KIS Database update →  allow it to complete. 

8. Go to MS Store & download, reinstall Movies & TV. 

9. Run a KIS Database update →  allow it to complete. 

10. Shutdown/power OFF the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power ON, login, make sure KIS is running. 

11. Check the status of Movies & TV in KIS, Application control, if it’s still Low Restricted & or if the alerts persist, log a case with Kaspersky support, select either Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will advise you. 

12. If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋