More for Linux home free.

safeAnonym

Hello, although I mainly use Windows and not a frequent Linux user, I believe there are many Linux users out there who would appreciate having access to your products. Expanding your product range to include Linux could cater to a broader audience and enhance your user base. Thank you for considering this suggestion!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 7:30 AM, Yury N. said:

Hello. 

We working under a free Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool for Linux (KVRT for Linux). Expected in April - May 2024.

Good to know -- I'd also love to be able to run Kaspersky Home based products on potentials Linux systems -- I think it makes sense nowadays

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I need to get me a new pc. Still running win7 with no problems so far. I'm using Kaspersky Free version and will upgrade to Premium when it will run under Ubuntu/Linux.

Also i intend to get me a new Huawei. This will run under OS 'Harmony'. Have the same issue with that one.

Waiting patiently for proceedings.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi.

I want protest.

It is not a lot of software for Linux.

Is for iOS, Android, but not for Linux.

That is very good company, but I don't know why still is not something for Linux.

Normal users need something good free with active monitoring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PiotrBujakowski said:

It is not a lot of software for Linux.

Is for iOS, Android, but not for Linux.

That is very good company, but I don't know why still is not something for Linux.

Normal users need something good free with active monitoring.

Hello @PiotrBujakowski

Welcome!

Kaspersky has commercial / business applications compatible with Linux, however, there's none for home users - the *protest* has been raised on previous occasions. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

That is only scanning tools, not for real time protect.

On 11/5/2023 at 10:21 AM, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

There are already Kaspersky products for Linux, not for home users but for business ones.

Also, it is better that Your suggestion will be sent via contacting directly to official Kaspersky Support K. Support, filling in the form using the section FeedBack.

It is now ready and I just finish scanning.

Take over 5h.

On 11/7/2023 at 7:30 AM, Yury N. said:

Hello. 

We working under a free Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool for Linux (KVRT for Linux). Expected in April - May 2024.

It is now ready and I just finish scanning.

2 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @PiotrBujakowski

Welcome!

Kaspersky has commercial / business applications compatible with Linux, however, there's none for home users - the *protest* has been raised on previous occasions. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

I understand Mr Kaspersky is capitalist, but is antivirus boot from USB or CD and is on Linux what is free.

Look strange when company use Linux and don't have good software for Linux.

You take something free, and you don't give something free.

I would remind fast-growing up threat for Linux too and normal users who don't know about installed AV and system updates what can be used ...

I am also one who is wondering about a Linux distro but also one where I can run Windows and Android at the same time. I hav seen on the net that there is such a distro from you. It can of course be free but even if it costs sime money it is okay. It is very hard to find information about products from you intended for among other Linux OS:es on your web site.