Microsoft office Outlook 2007 - error message: missing of kaspersky component

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

To whom it may concen,

I just removed KIS from my laptop and when I open OUTLOOK 2007 I receive an error message that a KIS component is missing.

I checked and the DLL are not present in my directory anymore so I cannot de-register the additional componend in CMD modus.

Any clue?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Angelo 

Hi,

Welcome.

Probably leftovers from kaspersky antispam plugin use this remover to komplete remove kaspersky then do reset and check the problem.

Please note MS Office 2007 is no longer supported. Support ended in October 10th 2017.
So no more longer security updates from MS via Windows update.

Hi and thank you.

I tried but when I lunch the remover it shows Kaspersky Password to be removed which I don’t want to.

My issue is only with the MS Outlook 2017 that still “sees” the anti spam KIS component.

Any additional clue?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Angelo

Please look here : C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab 
This directory is hidden. How to enable hidden directory is here 

1. You can create a report with this tool (zip archive upload to here and post link in your next reply.

2. For experienced users in registry deleting some specific Kaspersky files (kavremover will do best this) but….
  3. Is reinstall MS Office (but not needed) There are KL files

Also, try removing any kaspersky traces from Windows registry… there are some tools which allow You to find a word: kaspersky (for example) in Windows registry and then delete all the entries with it, I usually use for that: Registrar Registry Manger Free

In every Kaspersky uninstalling (I usually use it when testing Kaspersky betas), after use Kaspersky standard uninstaller (Control Panel), I always run Registrar Registry Manger Free, and delete all the “kaspersky” remaining registry entries.

• Solution

My issue is only with the MS Outlook 2017 that still “sees” the anti spam KIS component.

Hi @00447781,

open outlook.
Go to ‘Tools->Trust Center->Addins’

If a KL-Add-In is listed, select ‘COM-Add-Ins’ (bottom of page) and klick on ‘Go’.
In the next window you can disable or remove the KL-Add-In