Mic is block and cant fix it

I tired everyone 
test mic, window test mic... PLEASE DONT SAY TEST MIC PLEASE I DONE THIS  to mic sure

after 2 days of trying i still cant
i allowed to over and over again

but COD still say muted

i uninstall it and tire fix and solve but still does not work 

i tired everything in the book

PLEASE HELP ME i am losing it

image_2023-04-22_200731559.png

Screenshot 2023-04-22 201009.png

Hello @ItzGreenWolf_YT

Welcome!

Not enough information:classic_ohmy:!

• Is the Kaspersky software *really*  Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool "

Open the Kaspersky application - can you see a headset icon in the bottom left-hand-corner of the GUI -> select that - open the Support page:

1. OS version & build? 
  2. Full name of the Kaspersky software & the version? 
  3. Does (your) Kaspersky software have: Webcam and Mic Control & have you changed those settings? 
  4. The name of the Application in the images that shows "Party, Friends only, Invite Players" (1st image) & "Mic Muted" (2nd image)?
  5. In the Kaspersky application - Application Manager, what is the status of the: "Party, Friends only, Invite Players Mic Muted" application? 
  6. Has the "Party, Friends only, Invite Players & Mic Muted" application been uninstalled & reinstalled
  7. IF the OS is Windows, has Audio, Microphone - in Device Manager been checked & scanned for Hardware changes?
  8. IF the OS is Windows, has the Playing Audio Troubleshooter been run? 
  9. Has the Kaspersky softtware been uninstalled & clean installed - *saving License Data only* do not check any other check boxes - leave all other check boxes empty - blank - & the computer rebooted in between the Uninstall & the new clean install? 
  10. Since installing Kaspersky has the computer been shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart, & powered on, using the Power button? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

double-check the physical connection, make sure the mic isn't muted in both system and game settings, update your audio drivers, and if you're using Kaspersky, try disabling it temporarily. If nothing works, consider testing with a different mic to narrow down the issue.