MalwareBytes question...

ahohen
Go to solution Solved by nexon,

Hello.  I have been using KIS for at least the last 20 years and am 99% satisfied.  What bugs me the most is IF I would not have MalwareBytes running WITH KIS many times I would have had problems with malware!  If running BOTH KIS & MalwareBytes in my computer is ever a problem, I will switch to another anti-virus software that DOES accept MalwareBytes.   So, please fix the conflict!  KIS by itself is not a good idea...

Edited by ahohen

• Solution

Hello,

Welcome.

So which problems with malware do you have while you have MBAM turned off? 
Also please note more than 1 AV solution will have conflict. It is not recommended run 2 AV in same time (real time protection). You can have MBAM as additional layer of protection - only for scanning for example.

• Like 1

is there a Passive mode in MB that is will compatible with other software?

I have heard that MB is well-known for its compatibility with other antivirus solution.

and it officially recommend its user to get another antivirus.

Edited by Xzz123
add

• 1 year later...

What happened to "Kaspersky Internet Security"?  I extended the like of it.  I have about a year left.  What is equal to what i have already?  I use Malwarebytes WITH KIS with NO problems.  Kaspersky should redesign KIS to accept Malwarebytes.  If have been looking into using an antivirus software that works WITH Malwarebytes.  Tks   

Edited by ajhohen