Malware tr/Dropper.Gen5

I regularly scan my computer for viruses and problems.  Recently, I’ve discovered a known “Malware” file called tr/Dropper.Gen5.  This file has embedded itself in my Kaspersky Total Security subdirectory attached to the program file “AVP.EXE”.  I am using 3 programs that report this program, “Restoro”,  “SpyHunter” , and “RegHunter”.  Kaspersky does NOT see the file nor report it.  Each of these additional programs sees the file, says they will be removed after fixing and a reboot, but after following their recommended procedures, the file “tr/dropper.gen5” remains.   I cannot find the file/program manually, hence I cannot remove it manually without damaging or removing Kaspersky.   Every suggestion from Googling the problem seems to result in selling me another malware detection program which promises to do the same thing that the SpyHunter and RegHunter promise, and I’ve already spent enough money to get this one program with no results.  Any suggestions would be greatly welcome. 

I’m experiencing a similar problem with tr/dropper.gen5 allegedly being embedded into avp.exe on my PC. Restoro has been notifying me about it continually over the past few days. No matter how many times I run Restoro to remove the malware, it keeps coming back. Is Kaspersky certain that Restoro and other malware removal programs are returning false positives?

Welcome. Please send Restoros’ false positives to Restoro. 

Also, please contact Tech Support if you think it is not a false positive. Link is at top of this web page. 

//Edit: erroneous fear content has been deleted. This topic is amicably closed to prevent false fear content. 

• The topic was unlocked