Mac Chrome Extension Not Working

Stormix

Hello…

I recently switched to mac. The chrome extensions on windows used to work perfectly blocking adds and banners. I had 2 Extensions: “Kaspersky Protection” and “Kaspersky Security”. On mac i can only find one extension “Kaspersky Security” which doesn’t do much. 

Does anyone know anything about this?

Is there an update

Thanks

Hello… I recently switched to mac. The chrome extensions on windows used to work perfectly blocking adds and banners. I had 2 Extensions: “Kaspersky Protection” and “Kaspersky Security”. On mac i can only find one extension “Kaspersky Security” which doesn’t do much. Does anyone know anything about this? Is there an update? Thanks

Hello @Stormix

Welcome!

1. For Windows, Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS), the Kaspersky protection extension works differently to MAC/KIS, Kaspersky protection extension.
  2. For Windows, there is one Kaspersky protection extension, for each supported browser: Chrome, Firefox & Edge Chromium.
  3. For MAC/KIS, there's one Kaspersky protection extension for Safari, Google Chrome & Firefox. 
  • If there are specific problems, please post back, screen prints help us, as does knowing the KIS version, the MAC version & the Kaspersky Protection extension version please? 

Links to MAC/KIS version 21 & MAC/Kaspersky protection extension help documentation: 

Kaspersky Internet Security overview

Enable and disable the Kaspersky Security extension for browsers in selected browsers

Protect your sensitive information

Application preferences window

The "Browsers" tab

Configure protection against malicious and phishing links

Safe Money

Add a website of a bank, payment system, or online store to Safe Money protection

Note, for Windows/KIS, there’s also a Kaspersky Password Manager extension; the same applies to MAC/KIS. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋