Login, download, other issues with multiple websites using the anti banner feature

Go to solution Solved by Apal,

Hello,

In the last few months (possibly since I upgraded from KIS 2020 to 2021) I’ve seen issues with multiple websites when the anti-banner feature is on.

A few examples:

Speedtest.net - I do not get any upload speed when anti banner is on. When off all is ok.

SAS.no - Unable to log in, find and buy tickets.. When off all is ok.

Wideroe.no - Unable to log in, log off, pay for tickets. When off all is ok.

Google Drive - Unable to download files. Works ok when off.

It is very strange however that I have two computers where one produce these errors, the other does not.

On the computer producing these errors I’ve tried to reset all settings without success…

I would like to have the anti-banner feature on, so any help solving this issue is highly appreciated!

@Hoggorm Are you encountering the same issue with other Browsers ?

Well, first I was sure it was the same using other browsers. Now just to be sure I checked again and found that Chrome and Internet explorer do not work, while Edge does…?

I’ve tried both with, and without, the Chrome extension. If I leave anti-banner ON in KIS the issue appear. If I leave anti-banner OFF, it works as it should (but get a lot of banners).

The strange thing is that it does not help to add the site to the ignore list (banners allowed on this site). If I allow banners on Speedtest.net, but leave anti-banner ON in KIS, the issue persist.

I think your settings have some issue, mine one is working perfectly see the image attached.

speedtest.net

Yes, as mentioned in my original post I do not have this issue on another computer in the same network.

• Solution

This is the results from my three web browsers:

Well just to ensure, I tested on my system (Google Chrome) and you can see at the screenshot that it haven’t blocked any banners though it’s turned on. So, it’s proved that this problem is not with everyone. 

Tip : Try uninstalling kaspersky and use it’s tool to remove it’s residue. And, then download trial version and then, enter the product key.

Tip : Try uninstalling kaspersky and use it’s tool to remove it’s residue. And, then download trial version and then, enter the product key.

Thank you Apal. Completely uninstalling and reinstalling KIS seem to have fixed the issue.