Link Opened Many Pages in Firefox 82.0.2 64bit

I was searching for an image of the Comet Catcher Telescope and open the link at CELESTRON COMET CATCHER USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib

When I did that hundreds of pages tried to load that looked similar to  hxxps://timerpinsullsearr,xyz/en/?search=  

followed by hundreds of letters and numbers. Then a page opened with a warning to call a phone number concerning Windows Defender stopping something. I do not use Defender, only Kaspersky so immediately closed all the Firefox pages and ran a scan but nothing was found. Can anyone shed light on this page?

Hello @bigmasterdrago

Welcome!

• ❔ Please check our video & images to confirm we’ve found the correct link?

(If we have selected the same link you started with) we’re unable to replicate the issue:

https://youtu.be/PbPz0izH0Uw

We tested using:

Kaspersky version 21.2.16.590a

Firefox 83.0 (64-bit)

• ➡ Please confirm your Kaspersky software version, the original link, source, the outcome, is the issue still happening, if the link is accessed using another supported browser: Chrome & or Edge Chromium, does the “hundreds of pages tried to load” issue persist ?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋 

Kaspersky version 21.1.15.500 (c)   I see you are running a different version which only means that mine is not updating automatic.
Firefox 82.0.2 (64-bit)

The Bing search took me to that link and when I clicked it the below link opened and hundreds like it.
https://timerpinsullsearr.xyz/en/?search=5rrSF45rrS055rrS91Wj5rrS865rrS285rrS245rrS05w5rrS9C5rrS3C5rrSEC5rrSFC5rrS205rrSA95rrS2855rrSF55rrSF45rrSD565rrS085rrS265rrS0B5rrS865rrSA30b5rrSE85rrS0835rrS0B5rrS3FuK5rrSE8

/>Then a screen with this: 

Since I do not use Windows Defender and a phone lookup showed no info, I did not call the number. Until I shut down Firefox, things were very unresponsive. I do not use Chrome.
When I try the above link in Edge, I get this:
and a note that Kaspersky has blocked it.