License not showing as renewed and account with limited functionality

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hello,

i have renewed the license on my 10 devices for 2 years, after renewal all devices showed as disconnected and license as expired even after 24h. In my kaspersky the license show to be correct and active but on the devices is not. I have tried to disconnect deviced and rconnect them again, uninstall the software and reinstall it, reboot many times...nothing work

Technical support doesnt reply to the cases that i have opened, i tried also to call them on the phone and they let you hanging there with no one to pick up the phone… To be honest im very upset about how there is no a live chat support in 2021 on such a big security company as Kaspersky. Totally not happy..

Hope someone here can suggest a way to fix this, or make them take action. Cheers

1. Technical support doesnt reply to the cases that i have opened. 
  2. To be honest im very upset about how there is no a live chat support in 2021 on such a big security company as Kaspersky.

Hello @Takos45

Welcome!

1. Have you logged more than one case - may we know the dates & are those cases still open? 
  2. May we know your country location please → we’ll check the support options available? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳🐋