Licences issue. "2X, Now Protect Double The Devices." [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

I bought one Kaspersky2019 internet 1+1 user security . In this box wrote (Now protect double the devices ) but I trying to install more the 2. previse one will be unlicensed so any one can help me

• Solution
Guest #37
Hi, Please, can you explain better your question? If you bought KIS for 2 devices (1+1), you can install and activate KIS in only 2 devices. Not more. Regards

Hi, Please, can you explain better your question? If you bought KIS for 2 devices (1+1), you can install and activate KIS in only 2 devices. Not more. Reg yes sir .i am bought one Kaspersky 2019 internet security from Qatar this one for one device one free . one note is wrote in the kaspesky box .That is( now protected 2x double the devices) am tray ing to install more thane 2 devices it will be unlicensed completely . at the time 3pluse one user I can install 8 device it was working ( now kapesky retail box given double license offer )

Guest #37
Hi, If you activate your license in more devices than you have licensed then your license will be blacklisted. In my personal opinion you bought 1 license for 1 device (Promotion + 1 device free) = license for 2 devices. You can install the trial version on devices where it has never been installed. Regards