language change in KTS

ukaszw80

hello, 

in other posts it is said that to change the language of the KTS I need to download the appropriate language installer file. However when I downloaded it in my language (Polish) when trying to activate the app with my key it tells me that the key is not correct... However, when I download the german version the key is working correctly. So why is that? How to install the polish version of application or english and activate it? The solution with Shift + F12 is nonsens and on top of it all the prompts are not translated so when you see a notification you can't understand nothing... Please advise.  

Thank you

Lucas

Hello, 

yes, it was acquired in Germany (ebay) however it was said that it was EU version and other languages were available, english was listed for sure. But upon installation it turned out that switching language is not possible but I managed somehow hoping that it will bo possible to do later, but oddly there is no option to switch language...and like I mentioned, the shift+f12 option is not an actual option when it's reset every single time beeing swithech off.

So the main question is how to make it at lease english? Is it at all possible in this case?

Thank you. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ukaszw80 said:

yes, it was acquired in Germany (ebay) however it was said that it was EU version and other languages were available, English was listed for sure. But upon installation it turned out that switching language is not possible, but I managed somehow hoping that it will be possible to do later, but oddly there is no option to switch language...and like I mentioned, the shift+f12 option is not an actual option when it's reset every single time being switch off.

So the main question is how to make it at least English? Is it at all possible in this case?

Hello @ukaszw80

Thank you for posting back & the information! 

1. You can't *make* the software English without installing a English language version, the shift+f12 is just a quick workaround, not sustainable. 
  2. Uninstall the existing version, then download & install: Kaspersky Total Security for Windows® - from Kaspersky's Global website, select Global OR The European Union (if that suits your needs). 
  3. IF that does not work, (your) best course of action is to contact Kaspersky Customer Service - select Email or Chat & fill in the template as in our image at the end of our reply. 
  4. Because the license is from Ebay & there may be an issue - it's possible Kaspersky Customer Service may not be able to assist *but* all you can do is ask
  5. Contact the Ebay merchant - find out why the product is not functioning in the manner you expect? 
  • 💥Just as information, the *repeated* advice provided here in the Community is: do not buy Kaspersky software from Ebay - some unscrupulous merchants sell Kaspersky licenses multiple times, knowing the license is limited or has other problems, they really don't care - they get their sale - if it turns out you've been sold a dud license - report the merchant to Ebay💥

image.thumb.jpeg.dcf141992f592ed6a42b5cc4da0a8f97.jpeg

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar😌

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ukaszw80 said:

the version with downloading the global version worked, for now everything works in English and no issues.

Thank you for your help.

Hello @ukaszw80

That's brilliant👏

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the information with the Community, we're delighted with the outcome🤸‍♂️

Flood🐳+🐋