Lags in Chrome/other programs for 1-3 seconds after closing Windows Explorer window

Kaspersky has been installed for a long time and works stably, but I am annoyed by the delays that occur in certain cases.

If I open a file system window in any program and then close it, there is a delay - the program becomes inaccessible for 1-3 seconds.
Then everything comes back to life and works as before.
This can be Chrome or other programs where I may need to open or to save a file.
If Kaspersky is disabled, there is no such delay.
What can I do to make it work as it should?

Windows 10, build 19044.1826, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0
Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (j)

Edited by 500cm

• The title was changed to Lags in Chrome/other programs for 1-3 seconds after closing Windows Explorer window
On 7/26/2022 at 8:34 PM, 500cm said:

Kaspersky has been installed for a long time and works stably, but I am annoyed by the delays that occur in certain cases.

If I open a file system window in any program and then close it, there is a delay - the program becomes inaccessible for 1-3 seconds.
Then everything comes back to life and works as before.
This can be Chrome or other programs where I may need to open or to save a file.
If Kaspersky is disabled, there is no such delay.
What can I do to make it work as it should?

Windows 10, build 19044.1826, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0
Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (j)

Do a general cleaning on your computer, removing the temporary files from the browser, then restart the computer and defrag your HD/SSD.
NOTE: Check the restore points if you have many, delete them all and then restart the computer when you come back create a restore point.

When you do, please post the result here. Thanks.