KTS scripting issue

I am in the process of completely automating the installation of KTS. However I am facing some issues that require your help:

I'm writing to you to notify you that in a clean-installed Windows environment I was able to install KTS thru the a batch script. However, I am also having some issues with perfecting my script:

1) If I do not have an activation code, but instead wish to use the trial period for KTS, how do I change the code? Instead of "ACTIVATIONCODE=VALUE", what do I type?

2) For KTS, I find "/qBundleKSDE_DisableInstallIntegration=1" does not prevent Kaspersky VPN from being installed on the system. I do not want Kaspersky VPN. My workaround thus far is to uninstall it via code inside the batch script.

3) After running the batch script, I find that KTS isn't auto-launched, I must launch it manually. And then I am taken to the "Do you wish to walk through the tutorial" screen, I have to manually click "Skip", then manually click on the "Use KTS Trial" option to activate the "Trial" for KTS and then I have to manually update KTS to the latest database. This is very troublesome and not automated fully, and I want to automate it to the fullest extent.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/K6AEfmx