KTS does not update database on Windows 11 22H2

PHBeeny

Goog Morning!

After updating to Windows 11 22H2, JTS Keeps trying to update, but it doesn´t come out of it.

After a few days comes the alert that the datavase is out of date. I only pays to reinstall.

image.png.743a6046f7f1c5ec840017a2b7b1b86f.png

Edited by PHBeeny

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PHBeeny said:
It was a new installation and that's all! For the price I bought the KTS I bought the new Premium product!

Hello @PHBeeny

Welcome!

Please do the following: 

1. Make sure you have the KTS Activation code. 
  2. Create a System restore point: refer: How to create a restore point in Windows
  3. Open KTS, select Settings⚙, select Manage settings, select Export, save the KTS configuration file. 
  4. Uninstall KTS, during the uninstall select Save License information *only*, do not check any other check boxes, leave all other check boxes blank - allow the uninstall to complete & make sure the computer reboots. 
  5. Download a new KTS installer - Kaspersky Total Security for Windows® - from the dropdown list - please select Brazil
  6. Install KTS, follow: How to install Kaspersky Total Security & at the completion of the install make sure (you) shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login. 
  7. Run a manual Database update.
  8. Check the KTS version & patch(x) - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  9. Run a KTS Full scan - allow it to complete? 
  10. Monitor the database update issues, if they persist, please follow these guides: 

Any problems or issues, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife