KIS 2019 blocking issues: I need to review connections and files. Also KIS blocks all Python module packages.

I am using KIS 2019. Blocking malicious unsafe connections is great. However, sometimes I need to review them. When I type some keywords to sort out the application (with red square), they appear just a couple of seconds then DISSAPEAR. Same things happened when I review quarantined files. This is annoying, the previous KIS have no similar issues. The product that we purchased should work as we want. Another thing is, I am working with Python, all module packages should be downloaded and installed from network source, KIS blocked them all. To continue, I have to disable KIS, let my PC vulnerable to finish updating those modules. I think KIS developer should figure it sooner or later.

Hello Thanh-Dat Le, Welcome! If you require assistance please provide specific information: All Kaspersky software in use & versions? Operating system, name, version, build? Other impacted software, name/s version/s builds, Screen images representing the issue/s Software reports capturing the errors? Event log errors? GSI & Windows logs (assuming your opsys is Windows) https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632#block7 When the GSI .zip folder is ready upload the full .zip folder to cloud storage of your choice, post back the link. With the information collected by the GSI/logs, we'll be more able to provide advice specific to your situation. Thank you!

• 3 months later...
I have the same problem. When I try to install Python components for SQL Server 2017 then some downloads are blocked by the remote_eka_prague_loader.dll I disabled the Kaspersky Free but it is still blocking the download. The major issue is; I can't repeat the SQL Server setup, it will not try to install Python again but it is showing as installed, but not confured. How can I prevent Kaspersky from blocking the Python download? Why it is not enough to stop the protection? And even if I would stop the protection it will be to late. Is the only way to uninstall Kaspersy and to install it again? What services are still running when Kaspersky protection is off? It looks like the servise "Kaspersky Anti-Viurs Service 19.0.0" is still running, and I can't stop it (some self protection of the service?) Also when I exit the Kaspersky Free, the service is still running. How I can stop it?

I was able to stop the service "Kaspersky Anti-Viurs Service 19.0.0", but Python downloads are still blocked. Why I can't get full control about my system and full disable Kaspersky for some time? What this program is doing in the background even when the service is not running?

I was able to stop the service "Kaspersky Anti-Viurs Service 19.0.0", but Python downloads are still blocked. Why I can't get full control about my system and full disable Kaspersky for some time? What this program is doing in the background even when the service is not running?
Hello aisberg, Welcome! Are you exited KAVF, did you check Task Manager for any Kaspersky processes? When you say "Python downloads are still blocked", can you show post an image of the issue please? If you check KAV REPORTS, are there any Python events? IF, "yes", please Export the report, save as a .txt file and upload, using the Upload icon, in your reply? Please post back? Thank you:pray_tone3:

I checked the task manager but I can't find a Kaspersy process. Maybe there are some processes with no Kaspersky in the name? I can't send an image because I did not save. But in the Window, which popped up very often was the path to remote_eka_prague_loader.dll and this path was under Kaspersky free. KAV Reports: would be easier if you would write where to find them. In the program I can only manage what to put into the report, but the folder is not shown. I can't find something in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Free 19.0.0, but there are many sub folders. Where can I find the reports? Or how can I access them?

(1) I can't find a Kaspersy process. (2) I can't send an image because I did not save. (3) In the Window, which popped up was path to remote_eka_prague_loader.dll, this path is KAVF (4) KAV Reports: would be easier if you would write where to find them.
Hello aisberg, Thanks for posting back. Open KAV, select More Tools, in Tools window select Reports, in Reports window, select Detailed Reports, select the time-frame the issue happened, for example, if the issue happened 5 days ago, select 7 days, leave All Events as the default report, select Export, save the Report as a .txt file & upload using the Upload icon in your reply? Thank you.

before and after I stopped some services, because I stopped services when I got the errors. yesterdays log I need to search yesterday: here is the relevant part from the log 2019-09-26T19:33:54 INFO Using default cache directory: C:\Users\ggoer\AppData\Local\Temp\ 2019-09-26T19:33:54 INFO Starting download: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=851502&clcid=1033 2019-09-26T19:33:54 INFO Valid content type at: https://rserverdistribution.azureedge.net/production/SPO/9.2.0.24/10/1033/addd320fbe5143deaebce9a77203fc3c/SPO_9.2.0.24_1033.cab (size: 901569471 bytes) 2019-09-26T19:33:54 INFO Downloading to temporary file: C:\Users\ggoer\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpB5AC.tmp 2019-09-26T19:33:58 ERROR C:\Users\ggoer\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpB5AC.tmp: Unable to save temp file [Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Eine bestehende Verbindung wurde softwaregesteuert durch den Hostcomputer abgebrochen.] 2019-09-26T19:33:58 INFO Exiting with code 851502 today the error also happened when the installer tried to download this phyton part

the todays part is wrong. It happened later today, but also when trying to download the python resources.
  1. Where is that log from aisberg
  2. Please upload RSetup.log, if it won't upload, zip it & upload it.
  3. Please edit your post, remove the log data, copy the data to a text file & upload the text file please?
Thank you.

I will not try again to reproduce the error! It is very hard to fix this error and I am happy that my SQL Server instance is working now. You can try at Kaspersky to install "Microsoft SQL Server Developer" edition containig Python (you need this to select when installing) while Kaspersky is running. Then maybe you are able to reproduce the issue on your systems and you could think about how to fix it. https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/sql-server/sql-server-downloads you can also change from de-de to your language I downloaded and installed the English version of MS SQL Server.

I will not try again to reproduce the error! It is very hard to fix this error and I am happy that my SQL Server instance is working now.
I don't think you read my reply aisberg, I said:
  1. Where is that log from @aisberg?
  2. Please upload RSetup.log, if it won't upload, zip it & upload it?
  3. Please edit your post, remove the log data, copy the data to a text file, upload the text file?
I also said, add an exclusion - have you done that? I did not say "reproduce the error". Thank you.

What kind of exclusion you suggest me to add? a specific application? a site? a folder? something else? What do you expact to happen if I add an exclusion? That it is not possible to add? And if I can add one more exclusion and it will work, how to reproduce the error? And if the error can't be reproduced, how it could be solved? So I don't understand why I should add an exclusion. I attached the log file with the error, wich I posted before.

What kind of exclusion you suggest me to add? a specific application? a site? a folder? something else? What do you expact to happen if I add an exclusion? That it is not possible to add? And if I can add one more exclusion and it will work, how to reproduce the error? And if the error can't be reproduced, how it could be solved? So I don't understand why I should add an exclusion.
aisberg, I've shown the exclusion to add. If you have no need for it, ignore it. Thank you

OK, I got it. It was in the screenshot very small and I have seen it only when opening the screenshot. you suggest to add the domain rserverdistribution.azureedge.net as exclusion. Maybe this will help. But it will be dangerous to test... Normaly after executing the setup it will be to late. The log can be checked only after the setup. But a second try of the setup will not try to reinstall (this is a microsoft setup bug) I will add this exception and I will hope, that it will work on the next cumulative update. Is there a way to stop KAV at all before starting the setup? I tried this today befor starting the setup and the download was blocked. This was my main issue: protection should be off, but the download was still blocked.

I can't find the Exclusions window from your post. I find: Settings > Additional > Threats and Exclusions and there only 2 links can be clicked: Manage exclsuions (for files and folders) Specify trusted applications but I can't find a way to enter or manage domains. Maybe I am looking on the wrong place?

Thank you, I found it! But it was set to "Do not scan encrypted connections" to be able to add an exclusion I needed to change to "Scan encrypted connections upon request from protection components" I think now it will be check even more than before? Maybe this will help, I will see the results only when installing the next cumulative update for SQL Server.

• 7 months later...

Thank you, I found it!
But it was set to "Do not scan encrypted connections"
to be able to add an exclusion I needed to change to "Scan encrypted connections upon request from protection components"
I think now it will be check even more than before? Maybe this will help, I will see the results only when installing the next cumulative update for SQL Server.

Hello @aisberg 

Was your problem solved? Please let us know the situation now, Thanks.

Regards.