KIS 1 license, activation 2 devices?

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Hello !! I have a question , recently i bought KIS 2021 from unofficial site -if that matter- for my sister that said in the description 1 year 1 device and indeed that was correct, on the license description in my.kaspersky.com says 1 year 1 device, but when my sister (except her laptop)  tried to activate and her android phone it successfully activated. So… my sister with 1 device license activated 2 devices (laptop/android). Is that right or legit ?? Maybe when it says 1 device means 1 “primary” device e.g. one pc but not two (simultaneous), one mac but not two (simultaneous) but you can use one pc/mac and a phone simultaneous.

Thanks for the answer. I think you are right, but its kinda strange, she bought it 2-3 months ago and until now its working fine. After how many time/months  its gonna disconnected ?? My license is for 5 devices, so i cant test it for that reason.

Ok !!  Thats the answer i need, So, she leaves it as it is and we will see in the future. Next time she will buy a 2 device key for better or worse….