Key re-new through activation code

Hello everyone,

Please I need to ask a question regarding key re-new (through activation key only - and not through credit card or paying online)

I have management console account, where 3 keys are attached to this account.

Key 1 (10 users/1 year) has only 4 more days to expire, also I have brand new key (which I have never used - 10 users/ 1year)

I dont know where can I redeem my new key so that I can re-activate my exisiting key for 1 more year. 

I tried on the management console with no luck,

also I check on the user side, when I click on re-new...I was forwarded to online payment through credit card (which I dont want to)

Any ideas please ?

Thank you,

Edited by Ahmad Bahlawan

• The title was changed to Key re-new through activation code
50 minutes ago, Ahmad Bahlawan said:

Please I need to ask a question regarding key re-new (through activation key only - and not through credit card or paying online)

I have management console account, where 3 keys are attached to this account.

Key 1 (10 users/1 year) has only 4 more days to expire, also I have brand new key (which I have never used - 10 users/ 1year)

I dont know where can I redeem my new key so that I can re-activate my exisiting key for 1 more year. 

I tried on the management console with no luck,

also I check on the user side, when I click on re-new...I was forwarded to online payment through credit card (which I dont want to)

Any ideas please ?

Hello @Ahmad Bahlawan

Welcome!

Please contact Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  -  they can assist by verifying the status of the key & guide you with the redemption; on the support page select either Email OR Chat, then fill in the template as in the following image: 

USER_2024-02-22_064326.thumb.png.80cc33d4727905c76beee931d7b805b1.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

26 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Ahmad Bahlawan

Welcome!

Please contact Kaspersky Customer Service - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  -  they can assist by verifying the status of the key & guide you with the redemption; on the support page select either Email OR Chat, then fill in the template as in the following image: 

USER_2024-02-22_064326.thumb.png.80cc33d4727905c76beee931d7b805b1.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you for your prompt reply,

I just followed your steps and submitted a ticket to the Technical Support Department,

Waiting for the reply,

Thank you for your support,

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ahmad Bahlawan said:

Thank you for your prompt reply,

I just followed your steps and submitted a ticket to the Technical Support Department,

Waiting for the reply,

Thank you for your support,

Hello @Ahmad Bahlawan

You're very welcome!

Thank you for the update!

The Kaspersky support team will contact you, generally it's 24hr to 72hrs, so please wait patiently. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋