Key is blocked

Deeq

I have recently bought key from the kaspersky online store however, when i tried to activate my kaspersky total security the the given it says "key is blocked". I have tried to contact kaspersky technical support but could not sent the request because the server is unavailable. Need help here! Thanks in advance!

• 10 months later...

I have recently bought key from the kaspersky online store however, when i tried to activate my kaspersky total security the the given it says "key is blocked". I have tried to contact kaspersky technical support but could not sent the request because the server is unavailable. Need help here!
Thanks in advance!

I have recently bought key from the kaspersky online store however, when i tried to activate my kaspersky total security the the given it says "key is blocked". I have tried to contact kaspersky technical support but could not sent the request because the server is unavailable. Need help here!
Thanks in advance!

FLIPKART.when i tried to activate my kaspersky total security the the given it says "key is blocked". I have tried to contact kaspersky technical support but could not sent the request because the server is unavailable. . NOW WHAT I Can do for this horrible problem… 

Hello @IMRAN KHAN,

Welcome!

“Key is blocked” error

• Unfortunately the Kaspersky Community cannot fix this problem.
  • If the software was purchased from an online merchant that is not Kaspersky & or not a Kaspersky business partner you must contact that merchant
  • Regarding contacting Kaspersky, on the Support page, select your location, check if Online Chat & or Phone Support are available for your location, if so use either to contact Support or try using another device to log a request via your  MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @MD IDRISH KHAN 

Welcome!

“Key is blocked” error

• Unfortunately the Kaspersky Community cannot fix this problem, you must contact Kaspersky Technical Support. 
  • If the software was purchased from an online merchant that is not Kaspersky & or not a Kaspersky business partner you must contact that merchant
  • Regarding contacting Kaspersky, on the Support page, select your location, check if Online Chat & or Phone Support are available for your location, if so use either to contact Support or try using another device to log a request via your  MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳