Keep getting "new Wi-Fi network detected" pop-up when running AirServer Universal on Windows 10. How to add permanent permission?

I’m running the free Kaspersky Security Cloud on Windows 10. Every time I open the software ‘AirServer Universal’, I get this pop-up from Kaspersky:

If I press ‘Yes’ on the pop-up, it only applies to the current session. When I restart the software or run it later on, I get the same Kaspersky pop-up again.

I tried adding this software as “trusted” but that didn’t stop the pop-ups.

I want to permanently grant this app permission to function - without getting this pop-up from Kaspersky every time. Unfortunately, I can’t find any way to do this.

Software link: airserver.com/PC

Kaspersky Security Cloud (free version) version: 21.3.10.391

Windows version: Windows 10 version 21H1

I’m running the free Kaspersky Security Cloud on Windows 10. Every time I open the software ‘AirServer Universal’, I get this pop-up from Kaspersky:

If I press ‘Yes’ on the pop-up, it only applies to the current session. When I restart the software or run it later on, I get the same Kaspersky pop-up again.

I tried adding this software as “trusted” but that didn’t stop the pop-ups.

I want to permanently grant this app permission to function - without getting this pop-up from Kaspersky every time. Unfortunately, I can’t find any way to do this.

Software link: airserver.com/PC

Kaspersky Security Cloud (free version) version: 21.3.10.391

Windows version: Windows 10 version 21H1

Hello @FamShoppa

Welcome!

We understand this issue is issue is being managed as “a suggestion regarding improvement of the current behavior in future versions - 4227445”

Refer advice provided by @Anton Mefodys, in topic: New Ethernet Network Detected on every boot for Hyper-V Virtual Switch [Merged], raised by @nickbiss39

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

This is beyond frustrating to have this issue all the time. This is a longstanding issue. PLEASE raise the priority on this.

Hello @TokyoJedi

Welcome!

• We, the Kaspersky Community, cannot *raise the priority*.
  • The issue is in hand with Kaspersky experts, as already advised by @Anton Mefodys
  • Note: Suggestions, development requests & the like may take time, sometimes a very long time.
  • We do understand how frustrating this is, we’ve been down the same road, many times. It’s not possible to “push harder”; pushing harder makes no difference; when Kaspersky does the implementation is when the issue will be resolved. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋