Kaspersky/Firefox/Android, Total Protection won't work with Firefox on my android phone.

I am extremely upset to have purchased Total Protection and find out it won’t work with Firefox on my android phone even though I can put the add-on in Firefox on my PC & laptop. What in the world is that all about.  I absolutely HATE Chrome and can’t stand to be forced to use something I don’t want to.  If this isn’t resolved I will definitely NOT be using Kaspersky in the future.  It’s utterly ridiculous.

Hello @josibotz,

Welcome!

• The KIS Internet protection feature only checks websites in Google Chrome. 
  • For KIS in the Android environment, there are no Kaspersky Protection extensions, for any browser. 
  1. Please detail how Firefox does not work?
  2. Are there errors?
  3. May we have a video & or images? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 5 months later...

Firefox works but is not protected.  I have to use Chrome to have Kaspersky work.  That’s very limiting.  I really think I’ll be switching to another product. Thanks for getting back. Sorry I haven’t answered sooner.  Husband had serious health issues.

Hello @josibotz

You’re most welcome🙂 !

We’re very sorry to hear your husband has serious health issues, we wish him a speedy recovery & strength to both of you.

• Android/KIS also works with the browser that was shipped with the phone, if, for example, the phone is an Android, KIS is compatible with the native Samsung browser. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋