Kaspersky VPN wireguard protocol in egypt

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

hi i live in egypt and would like to know if there is a way to connect via wireguard maybe using other obfuscation tools as it's the fastest protocol ever
by the way i know wireguard is blocked by isp DPI in egypt

14 minutes ago, john wick 423 said:

I live in Egypt and would like to know if there is a way to connect via wireguard maybe using other obfuscation tools as it's the fastest protocol ever

• by the way i know wireguard is blocked by isp DPI in egypt

Hello @john wick 423

Welcome!

Kaspersky currently provides Premium VPN, with Wireguard to Egypt - with the proviso: "The use of VPN technology is subject to local laws and regulations."

There's no documented information of the kind you require. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Posted (edited)

i don't understand your replay but i have kaspersky vpn Premium subscription and when i try wireguard it won't connect only catapult hydra is working. so my question is there a way to connect via wireguard protocol in egypt maybe with the help of obfuscation tool to fool deep packet inspection used by egypt isp

Edited by john wick 423
  • Thanks 1

Just now, john wick 423 said:

i don't understand your replay but i have Kaspersky vpn Premium subscription and when i try wireguard it won't connect only catapult hydra is working

Hello @john wick 423

Thank you for posting back!

Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you:  image.thumb.png.7e4675d0d8014cd832a04a42c99d4b3e.png
Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 minute ago, john wick 423 said:

thanks i will but i don't understand how this is going to help as the issue is not with me but with the DPI blocking wireguard in egypt

Hello @john wick 423

IT won't help - IF you are trying to circumvent local laws and regulations implemented by local authorities. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

so i am not trying to circumvent local laws or anything but simply i was asking for solution for example windscribe has feature to  circumvent censorship which allows you to connect via wireguard protocol in egypt so i was trying to see if kaspersky has feature like that

• Thanks 1

• Solution
2 minutes ago, john wick 423 said:

so i am not trying to circumvent local laws or anything but simply i was asking for solution for example windscribe has feature to circumvent censorship which allows you to connect via wireguard protocol in Egypt so i was trying to see if Kaspersky has feature like that

Hello @john wick 423

Kaspersky has what we have already provided in the first reply & that's why we've advised you to contact Kaspersky Customer Service - & provide a *detailed history*, Kaspersky *may* ask for logs, traces & other data - please follow the guide we provided above. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋